Factory Reproductions Charger SRT8 22" Satin Black Red Stripe
- Item #: 10631
- Manufacturer: Factory Reproductions
- Cannot ship to: Germany
Factory Reproductions Dodge Charger SRT8 22" Satin Black Red Stripe Wheels 5x115
All Factory Reproductions wheels are manufactured exclusively for us by plants that also provide wheels for General Motors, Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes Benz and others. These plants are ISO certified and produce wheels that meet or exceed JWL, VIA and TUV standards. Contrary to what others advertise there is no “DOT” certification or standard.
INSTALLATION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before mounting tires to the wheels, check brake, hub, fender and suspension clearance.
- Mounted wheels cannot be returned.
- Mount tires onto wheels only with equipment specifically designed for alloy wheels.
- Do not use equipment that will scratch, scrape or abrade the wheels. This will void the warranty.
- Wheel adaptors and spacers are not recommended. If installed, the purchaser assumes all responsibility and liability.
- Use only self adhesive tape weights when balancing. The use of clip on style weights is not recommended as they can damage the wheel finish and void the warranty.
- Always use the correct type of lug nut.
- Always use the vehicle manufacturer's recommended torque specifications when tightening lug nuts.
- Re-torque the lug nuts after 75-100 miles of driving.
Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) – If you vehicle is equipped with a TPMS system you must (re)install the sensors into the wheels. Some TPM sensors require activation after installation. Refer to your owner’s manual for specifics.
Care & Maintenance
- Keeping your wheels clean on a continual (weekly) basis is the best way to maintain their "like new" finish and luster.
- Never clean your wheels while they are hot.
- Water and a mild non-abrasive cleaner is the best solution for cleaning your wheels.
- A good rule of thumb to follow when selecting a cleaning solution is: if it is not safe for the paint on your vehicle it is probably not safe for your wheels.
- Applying a coat of non-abrasive carnauba based auto wax after cleaning is all the protection your wheels should need.
FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC. LIMITED WARRANTY
Structural Warranty - Lifetime
For the life of the wheel, FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC will replace or repair any wheel found defective in either materials or workmanship. This warranty applies to the original retail purchaser only. This warranty is limited to normal and intended road use only.
Out of Round Condition – 10 Days
FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC will repair or replace any wheel that, upon inspection by FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC or its authorized agent, is found to be out of round for a period of ten (10) days from date of original retail purchase. Out of round conditions caused by improper installation, accidents, wheel impact, racing or off-road use are specifically excluded.
Finish – Painted or Chrome 2 Years, Polished 60 Days
FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC warrants to the original retail purchaser the finish will be free from defects, blemishes and discoloration. Should the finish on a wheel, upon inspection by FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC be determined to be defective, FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC will repair or replace the wheel, at its sole discretion. This warranty excludes finish defects caused by accidents, wheel impact, racing or off road use, neglect, corrosion, inclement weather, chemicals and the use of caustic, acid or abrasive cleaners.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
1. The wheel(s) have been damaged in transit.
2. Have been used for other than the intended purpose of normal on road use i.e. racing, competition or off road.
3. Repairs or alterations performed by other than FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC.
4. Misuse, negligence, accident or wheel impact.
5. Improper installation or the use of incorrect wheel accessories such as wheel adaptors, spacers and non-approved lug nuts.
6. Damage due to improper tire mounting procedures or the use of clip-on style wheel weights.
7. Finish defects caused by negligence, corrosion, inclement weather (road salts etc.), chemicals or the improper use of caustic, acidic and abrasive cleaners.
8. Tires installed which are larger or smaller than the recommended size for the wheel rim width.
9. The original retail invoice or sales receipt is not available for verification or upon transfer of title of the product by the original retail purchaser.
FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at our sole discretion, without charge, any product which, after examination by our company shows that said product has failed in normal use and service due to defects in material and or workmanship.
FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failure, or any consequential damage arising from any cause whatsoever, nor for labor, transportation, or any other charges incurred in the replacement of a defective product. Product must be returned freight pre-paid to Factory Reproductions Inc. at the address listed below.
This is a limited warranty. No warranties or representations, expressed or implied, including implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose which extends beyond the descriptions and limitations of the face hereof and none shall be implied by law. FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC neither assumes nor authorizes any dealer, representative, or other person to assume any obligation in connection with FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC products uses or applications. FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS INC reserves the right to make changes or improvements in design, materials or specifications or product changes without incurring any obligation to replace, change or improve products manufactured prior hereto.
This warranty does not limit rights, which may be available under individual State Warranty Laws.